Want Your Tiny Home Website Ranking Higher in Google Search Results? Contact Us
The tiny house movement is sweeping through the nation, leaving many communities stumbling to figure out how to revise their building codes to accommodate these small homes in a safe, yet inviting way.
Pima County Welcomes SEO Tiny Homes in Arizona
Not every community has been as welcoming to tiny house builds as Pima County.
Leading the way in restructuring their building zoning and building codes to accommodate the tiny house movement in Arizona.
The county has adopted some of the friendliest and best rules & regulations in the state for these small homes.
Acknowledging that tiny homes are here to stay, Pima County is now allowing small homes that are built on permanent foundations to be placed anywhere a single family dwelling would be allowed.
Arizona Tiny Homes
Homes with their chassis removed and that are placed on permanent foundations will be considered factory-built dwellings. And they must abide by those zoning and building rules.
While tiny houses that remain on portable chassis will be considered trailers.
Considered a very tiny-house-friendly county, Pima is striving to welcome these small dwellings while still maintaining a safe community for all of its residents.
Why Are Tiny Homes Popular?
There are a lot of reasons why someone might choose to downsize to a living space under 400 square feet.
For some it is the financial freedom that comes with owning less. For others, it is the ability to move locations quickly and easily.
High-end Luxury Tiny Homes
Still others are finding that high end tiny homes for sale in Arizona offer a way to enjoy a home away from home without giving up the amenities of modern life that they enjoy.
Whether you want a permanently affixed vacation home set in your dream location, or one on wheels that can be transported whenever you crave a new setting, tiny house people are enjoying life unencumbered.
Benefits of Tiny House Living in Arizona
Whether you want a tiny house for daily living, or to use as a vacation getaway, the benefits are real.
Tiny houses in Arizona have a lot to offer. Some of the benefits you might be interested in include:
- Environmentally friendliness: tiny house dwellers are able to tap into some of the most sophisticated and environmental friendly amenities on the planet including solar and wind power; water savings; waste disposal; and more.
- Less Energy Needed: the smaller the home, the less energy it is going to use. In addition, many tiny house models in Arizona utilize solar panels to keep energy costs down.
- Easier to Maintain: from cleaning to general upkeep, smaller dwellings require less work.
- High end amenities: just because your vacation home is small doesn’t mean that it can’t feature all the amenities you are used to. High end park model houses in Arizona often feature sophisticated layouts; luxurious rooms; modern appliances and more.
Tiny House Rules in Arizona
Every community is different when it comes to the rules and regulations they set regarding building and tiny homes in their area.
With such a variety of code and zoning requirements for tiny house builders in Arizona, it can be hard to know the best area to scout out property for your vacation spot.
To help you choose the perfect location for your new home, be sure to ask these important questions:
- What are there minimum size requirements for houses placed on foundations?
- Can I place a tiny home in the back of a property when a house already exists?
- How can I make my home so it is considered a permanent structure?
- Is camping allowed on private property? If so, how long can the tiny home stay there?
- What special building codes must be adhered to?
- What are the standard setbacks for tiny houses in Arizona?
- Can I set my tiny home in a mobile home or RV park?
- What are the registration rules for my tiny house?
- Do I need special insurance for my tiny home in Arizona?
Consider asking local zoning offices about installing tiny homes in cities across Arizona such as:
Tiny Homes Offer Comfort and Luxury
Worried that a tiny home will lack the luxury and comfort you desire?
Todays’ high end tiny home builders like our offer sophisticated homes that are designed with quality, style and comfort in mind.